The Office is headed by the Deputy Director General and is responsible for managing programs/ initiatives to support external market development and implementation in Zanzibar.
The functions under this Office include:-
- Manage programs/initiatives to support external trade development and implementation in Zanzibar.
- Develop Programs and strategies that aim at developing and integrating external trade in Zanzibar; and
- Collect, analyze and disseminate trade information and statistics to clients.
- Trade Information Systems maintenance and support services
- Plan coordinate and advice on various matters concerning Trade Information and systems of TanTrade
- Collect, manage, and disseminate trade and country trade intelligence from regions to clients
- Mobilize participants to attend Dar es salaam International Trade Fairs, Foreign Trade Fairs, Exhibitions and EXPOs.
TAARIFA ZA BIASHARA
Bonyeza hapa chini kupakua Taarifa za Biashara