This Section is headed by a Manager and its activities comprise of: -
- Analyze TanTrade’s strengths and weaknesses, and respond to opportunities and threats in the business arena.
- Plan activities of the Authority such as formulating the Corporate Strategic Plans, Annual Operation Plans, monitoring their implementation and evaluation.
- Prepare project write ups, monitoring and evaluation of project oriented activities.
- Formulate, develop and improve research programmes.
- Supervision of all research and planning undertakings in TanTrade
- Monitor and evaluate projects and initiatives to ensure timely submission of projects reports
- Advise on the implementation of policies and procedures for research and planning
- Oversee the planning and execution of special research tasks which are in line with TanTrade’s strategic plan.
- Identify and develop corporate, community and individual prospects for the Authority's research priorities
- Measure and monitor progress towards the achievement of country programme goals, advising on re-orientation and corrective action where necessary.
- Prepare regularly and annual reports on progress related to research and development activities
- Evaluate and interpret marketing research findings and recommending policy measures necessary for the efficient development of the nation’s external trade.
- Maintenance and development of marketing intelligence on prevailing conditions as well as on ‘Early Warning Signal System’ for the forecasting of future conditions of export and import trade
- Measure and monitor progress towards the achievement of country programme goals, advising on re-orientation and corrective action where necessary;
- Prepare regularly and annual reports on progress related to research and development activities.
Reasearch and Planning
TAARIFA ZA BIASHARA
Bonyeza hapa chini kupakua Taarifa za Biashara
EXHIBITION CALENDAR 2017
Click here to download the Exhibition Calendar