This Section is headed by a Principal Public Affairs and Communications Officer and undertake the following activities: -
- Enhance and maintain a good corporate image of the Authority with regard to trade development.
- Build, manage and maintain media relations with the government and its ministries, agencies, institutions and customers.
- Keep the general public informed of all relevant events and developments with regards to the Authority’s activities and programmes.
- Recommend new or amend procedures for obtaining and reporting information in areas where, either inadequate or not available in accordance with the needs of the Authority.
- Prepare and carrying out effective programmes of public relations with particular attention to different policies.
- Coordinate and prepare market promotional materials/advertisements within and outside the country.
- Prepare various publications such as press releases of the Authority.
- Prepare press conferences and meetings
- Examine and verify public opinions and advise on corrective measures
Public Affairs and Communication
TAARIFA ZA BIASHARA
Bonyeza hapa chini kupakua Taarifa za Biashara