This Section is headed by a Manager and undertake the following activities: -
- Ensure support for large scale and high performance computing including installation and management of computer systems, workstations, operating systems, peripheral and system interface
- Ensure proper management of user access and security of the systems
- Monitor and maintain database security and database software.
- Provide advice to applications’ users on the effective use of database packages
- Develop and Oversee TanTrade system security
- Manage Trade Information activities in the Authority
- Liaise with Zonal offices on systems and Trade Information Services to the clients
- Collects, analyze and disseminate trade information to the business community
- Manage Trade Information Centers (Tele-centers).
- Setting up and maintaining documentation standards
- Overseeing TanTrade system security
- Set up and maintain documentation standards
- Check and inspect technical aspects of all ICT equipment procured by TanTrade
- Prepare technical report for acquisition of equipment and software.