This Section is headed by the Manager and it has the following functions:-
- Coordinate foreign business to business meetings
- Accredit all trade fair organizers and trade fair venues
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing Trade Missions
- Coordinate and participate in Bilateral, Regional and Multilateral Trade Negotiations meetings
- Coordinate and attend all Trade negotiation meetings (Non Tariff Barriers, Rules of Origin and Common Market)
- Coordinate all Cross Border trade matters
- Establishing sustainable contacts between Tanzania suppliers and overseas buyers.
- Link the domestic trade with foreign trade.
- Coordinate outgoing and incoming Trade Missions
- Coordinate Tanzania participation in Foreign Trade Fairs, Exhibitions and Expos
- Regulate trade fair organizers and Venue owners
- Plan promotional materials like Catalogue, Brochure, Banners, etc.
- Facilitate the use of Mwl. Nyerere fair Ground for trade fairs and exhibitions by other fair organizers both from Tanzania and abroad.
- Establish sustainable contacts between Tanzania suppliers and overseas buyers.
- Identify products for display centers (Embassies, High Commission and Trade Centers Abroad).
- Provide consultancy and guidance to relevant organizations and the business community/ in export development.
TAARIFA ZA BIASHARA
Bonyeza hapa chini kupakua Taarifa za Biashara
EXHIBITION CALENDAR 2017
Click here to download the Exhibition Calendar