This Section is headed by the Manager with the following activities:
- Coordinate local business to business meetings
- Coordinate Product Promotional Programmes (e.g Internal Export Market Project)
- Coordinate and participate in Local Trade Fairs.
- Organizing Buyer-Seller Meetings with a view to bringing buyers and sellers together.
- Coordinate all Zonal offices to ensure effective and efficient performance
- Formulate and coordinate mechanisms to monitor internal market systems and procedures.
- Advise the government on feasible market consistent policy interventions which are necessary in order to facilitate the integration of the domestic market
- Plan promotional materials like Catalogue, Brochure, Banners, etc.
- Assist to promote Tanzania products to local and external markets.