This Section is headed by the Manager and it has the following activities: -
- Conduct training needs assessment for different groups in the country.
- Coordinate training programmes in different zones to ensure quality of training meets the desired needs (Packaging technology, techniques on costing and pricing, quality control, transport).
- Integrate innovative marketing, business development strategies and sales lines of business focused on SMEs’ needs.
- Coordinate promotion, marketing and delivery of the SMEs products and services locally, nationally and internationally by encouraging the realization of networking and promotion strategies.
- Interact with learning and other institutions to organize and carry out entrepreneurial programmes as per TanTrade strategic plan.
- Assist in providing marketing linkages and access for SMEs products through conventional and non conventional means.
- Carry out advisory and mentoring services to SMEs.
Capacity Building and Advisory Services
TAARIFA ZA BIASHARA
Bonyeza hapa chini kupakua Taarifa za Biashara